• Desired portion of Free-Range Chicken
• Desired portion of Tallgrass Ground Beef
• 4% small curd cottage cheese
• 2 cups quaker oats soaked in low sodium chicken broth
• String beans
• 2 tbsp. salmon or fish oil (health food store or break-open capsule from grocery store)
• 2 eggs, beaten
• 2 boiled yams or sweet potatoes—this is great for protein and helps keep everything moist
Mix together and make into meatballs the size of your dog's portion. Bake them at 350° until they are done. Leftover food can be frozen in bags and thawed in the microwave.
Recipe couresty of Susan Peters from Clip N' Dales Grooming of Checotah, Oklahoma and The Grooming Shop at Nelson Feed and Seed in Eufaula, Oklahoma. Visit Susan on the web.